Check back for regular updates on meets in the 2021/2022 season.
Team Manager will provide club members with meet information via Team Snap prior to each meet attended by the Club.
Registration and fees for meets are the responsibility of the athlete or guardian. Please check emails frequently as important information such as meet details, upcoming track events, reminders and other information will be sent to you.
**There is a charge for each meet competed in – see Programs and Fees.
Athletes and/or their families will be responsible for booking and paying for their own rooms and any other associated costs.
How to Enter a Track & Field Meet
- Go to the following website: https://www.trackie.com/track-and-field/
- Go to the drop down bar on the left and pick “TrackieReg”
- Go to the top of the page and pick the tab “Find Event”
- Click on “Location”, select Alberta
- Now you will see a list of track & field competitions. Find the meet you wish to compete in.
- Click on “Register”
- Start filling out the fields. Sometimes the Memberships # defaults once you put your name in. If not you can do a membership look up.
- Once you select an event that you wish to compete in & a age category. It is important enter a seed time if you have one. If you’re entering a track event put your PB (personal Best) as a seed, if its a field event same thing. Put your PB Jump or throw as a seed. After you will get an email notification of your entry. You can always go back in an edit from the email confirmation.
**All meet information can be found on the Athletics Alberta website**