The volunteer board of Titan’s Track and Field regrets to announce that with the current Covid restrictions still active, we felt we had no choice but to completely cancel the 2021 indoor season. But the numbers are coming down and warm weather is coming, we are really hoping we can start our outdoor season in the middle of April.
We have developed new procedures and protocols in alignment with Athletics Alberta and AHS Covid guidelines. We will be limiting numbers to ensure we remain below 50 people and will also be striving to keep distance between athletes while training. This process is new for us so your patience is appreciated as we work through the kinks.
Before starting any training:
- Athlete must be registered with Titan’s Track & Field
- Athlete must have completed Athletics Alberta re-activation through Trackie (registering with Titan’s will lead you through this process)
- Athlete must have completed the AA attestation to hand into the safety officer on the first day of practice: https://athleticsalberta.com/wp-content/uploads/Attestation-Document.pdf
- Athletes will enter at the doors on the North side of the Collicutt directly into the soccer pitch.
- Masks to be worn when entering the soccer pitch
- A health waiver form must be completed and submitted at the beginning of every practice. https://athleticsalberta.com/wp-content/uploads/Daily-Training-Group-Questionaire-V2.pdf
- Athlete sign-in will be completed by the safety officer
- Only athletes may enter the space.
- After sign-in athletes are to proceed to their designated group.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used when entering the space
- Athletes will not need to be masked when practicing
- Start November 2nd
- Monday and Wednesday 5:15 pm to 6:45 pm
- In the Collicutt soccer pitch
- Enter from the North side