** We are happy to announce we are restarting practice on June 1st!
We will be following all health orders from both the Province of Alberta and Athletics Alberta.
Due to the ever-changing Covid 19 situation the Red Deer Titans Track and Field Club board members have made the decision to pause the start of the indoor season for a few weeks. We were scheduled to be back inside at the Collicutt this Tuesday, October 5th.
We understand that our all our wonderful athletes and families are eager to get back onto the track and back into the regular routine. With this understanding and with guidance from our head coach we have been able to create a plan for continuity for our track families as we navigate the Covid situation.
Starting this Tuesday, October 5th we will have an at home training plan available for all our athletes.
We are also happy to announce that we will also be holding an online gathering for all our athletes next Thursday, October 7th.
More information for access to the training plan and online gathering will be sent out to everyone in the next few days.
We thank everyone for your continued patience and hope to see you on the track very soon!
About Our Club
- We compete locally, provincially and nationally
- Ages eight and up are welcome
- We have sprints, distance running, jumping and throwing events
- All abilities are welcome
- NCCP Certified coaches
- Can join mid-season
Red Deer Titans Club Philosophy
- Committed to the success of our athletes.
- Promoting a fun and challenging environment that rewards the development of skill and athletic achievement: personal bests are the emphasis of the club both on and off the track.