Red Deer Titan’s Track and Field is excited to announce the beginning of the outdoor season. We will begin our season, on April 20, 5pm at the Lindsay Thurber outdoor track. We will run Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm to 6:30pm.
We will be following all health orders from both the Province of Alberta and Athletics Alberta. Things will look a little different than they did from previous years. A current rule in place is that each training group has to limit itself to a maximum of 10 people, including the coach. Given the size of our facility, we are able to have multiple coaching groups on the track at the same time. This year we will be facing a maximum number of participants.
To register, please go to the registration page on this website.
About Our Club
- We compete locally, provincially and nationally
- Ages eight and up are welcome
- We have sprints, distance running, jumping and throwing events
- All abilities are welcome
- NCCP Certified coaches
- Can join mid-season
Red Deer Titans Club Philosophy
- Committed to the success of our athletes.
- Promoting a fun and challenging environment that rewards the development of skill and athletic achievement: personal bests are the emphasis of the club both on and off the track.