The volunteer board of Titan’s Track and Field regrets to announce that we are unable to start indoor coaching on November 2nd. Our coaches are not comfortable with the recent surge in Covid-19 cases province wide and have had to make a decision in the best interest of their families. We are quite sorry for the short notice to cancel our start date.
We would like to try and start our indoor season in January if we are able to find coaching.
About Our Club
- We compete locally, provincially and nationally
- Ages seven and up are welcome
- We have sprints, distance running, jumping and throwing events
- All abilities are welcome
- NCCP Certified coaches
- Can join mid-season
Red Deer Titans Club Philosophy
- Committed to the success of our athletes.
- Promoting a fun and challenging environment that rewards the development of skill and athletic achievement: personal bests are the emphasis of the club both on and off the track.